Last Thursday, EA introduced their latest program to the tune of Easter, with some tasty rewards in the form of Arsenal’s LW Alexis Sanchez, Real Madrid’s CDM Casemiro, and Tottenham Hotspur’s RWB Kyle Walker.
However, pretty quickly, we all realized that this program was going to be a bit more difficult than last month’s St. Patrick’s Day one. And so, EA released a statement today detailing the changes coming to the daily events and packs; here they are:
1. All Easter Flash Events will drop one (1) of each egg (Blue, Green, Red, and Yellow) with a CHANCE of getting more Eggs.
2. Our Daily Easter Event will now guarantee a random basket on the first completion. Meaning the first win earns you one (1) random Basket + five (5) random Eggs.
3. Afterward, the Daily Easter Event will turn into a Flash Event, which will reward you with four (4) eggs (as the Flash Event mentioned above) with a chance to earn extra eggs on top of that.
4. We have also increased the chance to find a Golden Egg in the Easter Player Plans.
5. Lastly, we are offering a Pack in the store that has 100 eggs.
These changes are set to be deploy within the next 12 hours, but the FIFA Mobile team hopes that they’ll be in the game sooner than that. Here’s the whole post, if y’all want to take a gander.
Keep in mind the Easter program is supposed to run until April 24th, so definitely make sure to take advantage of these changes while giving yourself plenty of time to complete the plans.